MINDY GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND!
Mindy has been a Realtor since 1988. She has gained recognition both locally and nationally as a professional one should seek out. Her clients' needs are always held in the highest regard. She listens to their questions and concerns and then implements a proactive plan to produce results beyond their expectations.
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Properties Expert
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
- Certified DRS Agent
- Recipient of the esteemed Platinum Club Award (10 times)
- Past panel member - RE/MAX international convention
- Past member of Top Producer Panel, RE/Max Regional Meeting
- Past Member of Top Ten
In addition to her professional awards and designations, Mindy has continually distinguished herself in community involvement and other causes which help her remain close to her customers and sales area. Here are some of the other ways she has assured personal excellence in serving the needs of her customers and community:
MINDY'S CURRENT AND PAST COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENTS
- Past member of Professional Standards Committee for the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Past Board Member and past Secretary (Raleigh-Cary Jewish Federation)
- Past Chairman of Community Service Committee (Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors), 2004, 2007
- Grievance Committee Member (Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors)
- Past President of Beth Meyer Synagogue
- Past Member of Long Range Planning Committee (Beth Meyer Synagogue)
- Ongoing Contributor to Children's Miracle Network
- Past Board Member of North Carolina Wheelchair Athletes Association, Inc.
- Member of Hadassah
MINDY GETS RESULTS
Mindy responds promptly, professionally, and with integrity to her customers' needs. Her clients are often amazed at her energy, enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and negotiation skills.
MINDY CAN WORK FOR YOU
Mindy would love the opportunity to help you satisfy your real estate dreams.
MINDY'S TEAM CAN WORK FOR YOU!
Mindy believes that each of her clients should receive ample personal attention, and she wants each client to feel truly important. So, Mindy has employed a professional, highly trained staff to take care of office details so she can spend her time being an active advocate for her clients. Always being available to tend to her clients' needs personally is just one more way that Mindy sets herself worlds apart from other busy area Realtors.
MINDY REMEMBERS WHAT IT WAS LIKE...
Mindy and her family relocated to Raleigh from a large metropolitan area in 1984. Mindy remembers what it was like to be "new in town" and is able to use this to her advantage as a relocation advisor. She understands first-hand the needs of relocating families and individuals. Mindy has watched closely as the Triangle area has grown. She is always looking for new resources and ways to make Raleigh newcomers feel at home, and she thoroughly enjoys the fact that lots of relocation clients end up becoming long-term friends!
MINDY IS ACTIVE!
It's a well-known fact around RE/MAX United that Mindy doesn't sit still for very long! In addition to being the mother of 2 sons and a dedicated wife of over 35 years, Mindy is extremely involved in the Raleigh community. Her civic involvements have included working as a volunteer for the Special Olympics, acting as a liaison and volunteer for the thriving local Jewish community and being involved in the Association of Realtors. She also likes to spend her time catching up with past clients, and is even known to throw grand "customer appreciation events" in their honor! Mindy works exceptionally hard, but she also really knows how to have fun!